INJECTION MOLDING MACHINES
Since 1998, BOLE has been revolutionizing the world of industrial injection molding across the globe. We feature 30 different series of injection molding machinery and over 100 different models; offering the widest range of injection molding presses designed and developed for specific materials and specific applications. Our goal is to provide the greatest precision for the manufacturing of the highest-quality components!
60 engineers and 3 years of R&D brought the EKS Series to the attention of the world – now going strong with over 60 technical innovations.
- Highly Efficient, Patented Toggle Central Clamping System
- Energy Efficient Servo-Driven Hydraulic Pumps
- Clean Mold Area “No Touch Tie Bars”
- Machine Sizes from 100 to 4000 Metric Tons
German & European engineering and technology packaged in the Two-Platen series for the precision molding of large components.
The FE (Fully Electric) Series carries all the benefits of the EKS Series in a totally electric version - offering cleaner, energy-efficient and quieter operations. Small built-in servo-controlled hydraulic pump available N/C. Controls nozzle force, core pulls and ejectors.
- High-Speed Patented Toggle Central Clamping System
- 100% Clamp force applied to mold - No Platen Deformations
- Injection ball screw sealed in oil bath, no need to keep pumping grease for lubrication. Keeps out dirt as well.
- Synchronized Mechanical Movements for Reduced Cycle Times
Material-specific injection molding machines for PET, PVC, BMC, MIM, CIM, SC Foam and Ultra-High Molecular Weight PE. Large Volume Machines.
Multiple-injection and high-speed injection molding machines for applications from optical parts and telecommunications to cosmetics and packaging.
Medical Application-Specific Machines
Medical molding solutions require a clean, sterile molding area and high positioning control with accuracy (up to 0.0 I mm) to ensure precision-molded product quality. BOLE injection molding machines are compatible with clean rooms and deliver perfectly sterile products, for a large range of products and applications.
- EKS Series machines - Cleanroom level 8 and “clean mold area” ready as standard, Servo controlled hydraulics.
- FE Series machines - Cleanroom level 7 ready as standard
- “No-Touch” Platens, Linear rails on clamp & injection units are standard; clean - no grease in working area.
- Patented center-toggle design is perfect for smaller, tight tolerance molds; no wrap around, full force on center of mold.
The world’s well-known brands trust BOLE
THE MANUFACTURER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS IN DESIGNS & DIMENSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING ANY OBLIGATION.