Diversity & Inclusion at BOLE
BOLE Machinery is an innovative technology company specializing in plastic injection molding machinery and equipment. Working for BOLE means you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a high-tech, in-demand industry that requires a variety of skills that can be acquired on-the-job in an atmosphere of team work.
Location: Stow, OH
Do you have what it takes to support our continuing growth to innovate, generate creative solutions, and provide world-class customer service to our clients? Then get ready to join the BOLE team and become a part of our future success story.
BOLE Machinery, Inc., strives to provide Northern American processors with high-precision injection molding machines in a wide range of sizes that improves efficiencies and quality. With local/regional technical service, BOLE provides the best support for its customers in Northern America by ensuring fast, superior assistance. BOLE attaches great importance to flexibility, innovation and self-responsibility of all its employees and business units. This is the only way to consistently supply and guarantee results of the highest global standards.
The Service Technician provides technical support and assist with development projects for new products or enhancements to the customers and sales teams.
- Primary technical coordinator for all aspects relating to injection molding
- Provides technical assistance, both written & verbal, to the customers and sales teams
- Supports business growth initiatives through product design, evaluation, and qualification activities
- Assist in trials & troubleshooting
- Present technical training to customers, field sales and internal personnel
- Assist in maintaining product reference lists for field & internal use
- Machine installation, start up, repair, maintenance, and upgrade
- Promote existing & newly developed technologies
- 50% travel throughout Northern America
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the injection molding in the industry in a discipline of technical service or field service sales
- Knowledge within the plastics industry expected
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally & written
- Experience conducting meetings and presentations
- Familiarity with MS programs including MS Dynamics 365 preferred
- A valid passport, driver’s license required
BOLE offers a competitive total compensation package to eligible employees, including health, dental, LTD and life insurance, IRA with match, contribution to HSA, Dependent and Health FSA, vacation pay and holiday pay. Travel expenses & mileage reimbursement covered by BOLE.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and resume via email to email@example.com
BOLE is an equal opportunity employer.
The world’s well-known brands trust Bole
Copyright 2021 BOLE America
Address: BOLE Machinery Inc. 4706 Hudson Drive Stow, OH 44224
THE MANUFACTURER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS IN DESIGNS & DIMENSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING ANY OBLIGATION.