Company Bole machinery Inc. is looking for an Administrative Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll organize and oversee all administrative and clerical functions to ensure our operations run as efficiently as possible.
Here at Company Bole Machinery Inc, there are plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth. In fact, we’re committed to creating a culture of learning and continuous feedback.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Handled the entire benefits process – benefit renewals, vendor changes, onboarding, etc.
- Workers Compensation and reportings
- Full cycle recruiting – recruiting strategies, job posting, interviewing, onboarding, orientations, etc.
- Finance assistant related works
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in HR or finance are a plus