BOLE DK SERIES
TWO PLATEN INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE
Developed in Germany with German engineering expertise and European advanced technology, BOLE’s DK Series Two-Platen injection molding machine offers precision molding of large components for automotive, housewares, and home appliances while offering a small footprint and higher productivity.
The DK Two-Platen’s patented “Floating” tie-bars means less connection between the tie-bars, thus increasing clamping precision while protecting molds and platens, guaranteeing the platens will not to break under high pressure molding conditions. The DK Two-Platen injection molding machines come in sizes ranging from 520-6800 tons. The BL6800 DK is one of the largest two-platen machines offered in the industry.
- NEW DESIGN
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Smaller footprint than the previous generation
- European Design of the locking nuts ensures the “teeth” allow for greater stress on the locking nuts to extend the durability of the machine
- Patented tie-bars allow for high machine pressures with a guarantee not to break over the molding machine’s lifetime.
- Two-platen design with a long opening stroke
- Ball-screw driven by servo motors allow high-speed platen movement with shorter dry cycle time
- Highly rigid sliding pedestal structure enables an increase in mold load
- Synchronization of tie-bar movement offers uniform force on the mold and helps extend the mold’s useful lifetime.
- Design allows for fewer moving components and thus fewer lubrication points saving maintenance costs.
- Each machine comes with the latest KEBA controller, touch screen panel, easy to use and reliable.
Build configuration for USA
Standard DK Two Platen machines
Back Pressure Valve
High Pressure Pipe
The world’s well-known brands trust BOLE
THE MANUFACTURER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS IN DESIGNS & DIMENSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING ANY OBLIGATION.